It has been awhile since I posted, got on Facebook or even had the chance to talk to dear friends. Life does that to us sometimes doesn’t it? While life has been throwing me curveballs, I don’t quit. You shouldn’t either. There is still time to do the right thing, find the answers and abandon those who lie or who have ulterior motives.
- I’m saddened to say Bobby Joe Dale passed away. He was one of the motorcycle policemen in the JFK motorcade. He was on my list of witnesses to talk to. I waited too long. Another person who could have shed light if asked the right questions is now gone. Here is his obituary.
- Rumor has it that Buell Frazier’s story is being written. I’m happy for that and I know the JFK community will be as well.
- Also, Jerome Corsi and Jones Harris are working on a book together that will include more about the Nix film.
- While I’ve been away from the JFK community, it seems there are followers of Judyth Vary Baker who are bullying another JFK community member’s children, Greg Parker. I understand that there is no way we’ll ever have leadership within this community, but can’t we all agree that attacking family members, especially children is profane, uncalled for and disturbing?
- The book I’m working on now will have contributions by: Chris Scally (who is presenting his chapter in Canterbury this weekend) Trish Fleming, Zach Jendro, Frankie Fortune, Doug Campbell and Matthew Scheufele. If you don’t know these researchers, you should! They are of a younger generation and are not star-struck by “names” within the JFK community. They are star struck by truth and hidden evidence.
- I hope to have a really big announcement to benefit the JFK community as well as people and students of the Assassination in the future to reveal to you in May or June. Stay tuned!